If you love peanut butter as much as I do then you will LOVE this recipe. If you’ve read my previous blog posts you will know that I prefer vegan friendly protein powders as opposed to whey protein powders however I can’t help but love PHD Pharma-Pure ‘Peanut Butter Chocolate Caramel’ protein. It tastes amazeballs (is that even a word?) and I find if taken on occasion it doesn’t give me any nasty side effects such as bloating or acne.
Serves: 14 (40g per ball)
80g of rolled oats
80g of organic flaxseed meal
3 scoops of PHD Pharma-Pure ‘Peanut Butter Chocolate Caramel’ Protein Powder
90g dark or dairy free chocolate
60g dried cranberries
60g organic honey
6 tablespoons of peanut butter
1. Combine rolled oats, flaxseed meal and protein powder in a bowl.
2. Finely chop chocolate and cranberries and add to dry mixture.
3. In a separate bowl add honey and peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
4. Add the melted mix to the dry mix and combine.
5. Roll mixture into small balls approx. 1.5″ inches in diameter and refrigerate for 1 hour.
P: 11.4g C: 17.2g F: 8.4g