You guys voted on Instagram “Hell Yea!” to seeing a blog recipe for these oh-so-delicious 🤤 protein pancakes I posted on my story on the weekend – so here it is!
This recipe is super simple and easy to make not to mention it’s also really healthy and only contains 4 ingredients!
Serves: 2 people (or eat the whole plate by yourself like I did hehe)
1 Egg White
1 scoop Prana Plant Protein Salted Caramel (You can get 10% OFF at Elite Supplements with discount code: COURTNEY10)
25g Sweet William Dairy Free Chocolate (can also use Loving Earth)
1. Slice your banana into a bowl and add eggs/egg whites.
2. Using a fork mash the banana combining the eggs and banana until most of the banana chunks are gone.
3. Stir through 1/2 a scoop of protein powder into the mixture. You don’t want to add too much otherwise your pancakes may become rubbery and dry.
5. Optional: Add some of the dairy free chocolate to your mixture.
4. In a large saucepan spray or drizzle coconut oil (or oil of choice) and heat over medium heat.
5. Spoon mixture into pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden and flip.
6. Repeat for the remaining mixture.
7. Whilst the pancakes are cooking mix the remaining protein powder with a dash of water (be careful not to add too much) and mix so that it forms a thick liquid.
8. Once the pancakes are finished drizzle the protein icing and remaining chocolate on top and serve!
Nutritional Info (per serve)
P: 26g C: 48g F: 9g
If you give this recipe a try make sure to tag me on Instagram so can see! IG: @misscourtneyday