There is a new Australian tea on the market known as Green Tea x50 and if you’re a fitness fanatic like myself you’ve more than likely tried it or at least heard of it, but if you’ve yet to try it or this is the first time hearing of it you’ll want to get to a store near you right now and purchase some.
So what is Green Tea x50 exactly?
Green tea is one of natures best metabolic stimulating antioxidants and can be found as a main active thermogenic ingredient in successful fat burners & weight loss detox products. To lose weight you must have a healthy metabolism, otherwise weight loss is virtually impossible. Now thanks to Green Tea X50 weight loss when used in conjunction with our healthy meal plan & exercise, weight maintenance and detoxing for inner health has never be easier. With up to 20 cups of green tea in each serve, no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours & virtually no sugar, Green Tea X50 is the healthy choice.
Green Tea x50 aims to..
- Increase energy, stimulate metabolism, promote a weight loss detox, assist weight maintenance, help burn body fat
- Boost energy, detox and helps cleanse liver & kidney
- Only 10 calories per serve
- Gluten Free, No Preservatives, Naturally Flavoured, Low GI, Low Sugar and Aspartame Free. Sweetened with Xylitol
- Boost immune system
- Highly concentrated blend of green tea & resveratrol
Traditional green tea is great in winter however come summer I find it is to hot to drink. It can also be quiet plain and bland. Green Tea x50 is an iced tea and comes in seven amazing flavours! My personal favourite flavour is mango 🙂
They have also released a skinny protein available in three delicious flavours:
- Chocolate, Vanila or Cookies & Cream Flavours
- High Quality Cold Processed WPC and WPI
- No Soy protein
- Added Schizandra and acetyl L-Carnitine for increased energy and performance
- 24 added vitamins and minerals
- Added digestive enzymes for better protein utilization
- Added fibersol 2tm to assist with greater appetite control
- 98 Calories
- 18g Protein
- 0.7G Fat
- 1.3G Sugar
The protein is available in tubs or ready to drink 275ml bottles. If you’re a first timer and can’t decide which item to purchase first I would recommend the 2015 Summer Pack. This pack includes a tub of protein of choice (my favourite is cookies and cream), a six pack of ready to drink 275ml bottles in chocolate and a large 60sachet box of green tea (personally the mixed fruit or assorted box are my favourites for a good variety).